Welcome to Wii Sports Wiki Community Portal!
The Wii Sports Wiki is a wiki project with the single goal of becoming the largest database of Wii Sports in the world! And we need every user we can get, that means you. If you haven't done so already, we suggest you sign up and create a username. This will help other users identify you and give you credit for all your hard work! It will also hide your IP address from public view. We recommend that you use a pseudonym instead of your real name as your username.
This page contains general information to help you get started on the wiki. If you have any questions, anything at all, please post it at Wii Sports Wiki talk:Community Portal and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Any general discussions should be posted in the Forums.
You can find out more general information about the wiki on the About page.
- Wii Sports Wiki:About - A general overview of the project and it's #1 goal.
- Wii Sports Wiki:Guidelines - A set of rules and guidelines our users are expected to follow.
- Wii Sports Wiki:Manual of Style - Some ideas of how our articles should look like.
Who are our users?
Anyone who wants to be a user can just jump in and started editing, no fees, no complicated set-up, just enter in a username and password and you're done. Our active Administrators/Bureaucrats are PhilippL and Qubit2222. They would be happy to help you with any problems you may be having.
How to help out
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by adding content.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new users and edits use recent changes.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on Wii Sports Wiki:Templates.
- If you need help editing, you could start with Help:Editing or the tutorial.
Want to discuss stuff?
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, you can use the talk page for that article.
- For any questions you may have you can use the Discussion tab of this page, or a Forum for more general discussions.
- Take a look at the recent blog posts.
Things to do