Not to be confused with Sara.
|Title||Swordplay Showdown Sixth Boss, Tennis Vice Champion|
|Level|| Tennis: 1900-2000 (PRO)
Table Tennis: 550
Her skill level is 1900-2000 in Tennis. But if you are good enough, her partner will be Tatsuaki, who also has a skill level of 1900 or Elisa whose skill level is 2000. If that skill level seems amazing, she´s also usually in the PRO category in Baseball (1000+) and Boxing (1300+). Her Baseball team contains herself, Saburo, Theo, Shouta, Víctor, Eva, Jackie, Michael and Keiko. Sarah plays in the Baseball teams of Emily, Rin, Hiroshi, Shinnosuke, Takumi, Pierre, Steve and Helen.
In Swordplay Showdown, she is the Boss of level 6. In Swordplay, her level 521+. She is almost PRO in Basketball with a level of 941+, and her teammates are Takumi and Shouta. In Table Tennis, she is good at level 551+. She is a PRO at Cycling, coming 41st out of 98.
In Wii Party, Sarah is a Beginner Mii.
- Rarely, Sarah can have a skill level of 2000 if you face her when she is not playing with Elisa in tennis. But, this can only happen with Tatsuaki.
- Her Japanese name is Sara, It's the same as her English name, but without the H.
- You can earn her badge for every 500 edits you make on a Wii Sports article, but on the My Miis wiki, you earn her badge by making 250 edits on articles.
- In Wii Party, she appears in the minigame Cry Babies as a baby.
- She is the best Tennis and Baseball player to be a boss.
|Wii Sports / Wii Party|
Abby • Ai • Akira • Alex • Andy • Anna • Ashley • Chris • Daisuke • David • Elisa • Emily • Emma • Eva • Fumiko • Haru • Hayley • Helen • Hiroshi • Jackie • Jake • James • Jessie • Julie • Kathrin • Keiko • Kentaro • Luca • Lucía • Marco • Maria • Martin • Matt • Michael • Mike • Misaki • Miyu • Naomi • Nick • Oscar • Pierre • Rachel • Ren • Rin • Ryan • Saburo • Sakura • Sarah • Shinnosuke • Shouta • Silke • Steph • Steve • Takumi • Tatsuaki • Theo • Tyrone • Víctor • Yoko • Yoshi