Not to confuse with Matt (Wii Sports Club)
|Title|| Boxing Champion
Speed Slice Referee
|Level|| Basketball: 446-450
Table Tennis: 776-780
Cycling: 77th out of 98
In Wii Sports, Matt acts as your trainer in Boxing for all the training as well as the champion in Boxing and a competitor in Tennis and Baseball. In Tennis he has a very low skill level, as he appears in the very first match when the player starts. His partner is often Miyu. If you lose the first match in Tennis, Matt's partner will be Miyu again or Abby. In Baseball he is one of the first 9 players having a team of himself, Akira, Luca, Emma, Elisa, Kentaro, Abby, Jessie and Silke. Matt plays on every Baseball team from Elisa to Chris. Matt is one of the worst miis, showing the worst skills, worse than Abby, but at least he does better than her.
In Wii Sports Resort, Matt acts as the referee in Speed Slice, and if you are playing against him, Ryan takes his spot. He is also a competitor in Basketball and he plays with Fritz and George. He is also the Champion in Swordplay Duel and Speed Slice and is ruthless. In Swordplay Duel, Matt is equipped with a Purple Sword. However, Matt uses a red sword after he is beaten. In Showdown mode, he is the boss of the final level. He will be ultimately defensive and strikes ultimately often, and almost never gives you a chance to hit him. He is surrounded by 3-hearted fighters like Eduardo, Mike, Chris, and George. It is best if you get to Matt with 3 hearts. He is not a Pro in Table Tennis, but is good. His skill is 776+. He is bad at Cycling, coming 77th out of 98.
In Wii Party, Matt is a Master Mii.
- Matt is the only CPU to be the champion of more than one sport, and the only one to be a champion in both Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort.
- Matt is the top ranking in Solo Mode in Wii Party, with all 50 stages cleared with 425 points.
- He has the top ranking for Clover Hunt, having completed all 30 stages with 5 seconds left.
- Matt is very good in sports except Baseball and Tennis. In Table Tennis and Basketball, he is average.
- Josh Millman, who voiced the "announcer" in Wii Sports and other games in the Wii series, defeated Matt.
- He and Andy are the only boxers who wear orange shorts.
- He seems to get along well with Lucía, as the two have the best friendship rating in Wii Party's Friend Connection with 70 points.
- If you defeat Matt in Swordplay Duel, you unlock the purple sword. To use the purple sword press the 1 button on the Wii Remote. Release it at the loading screen.
- In the Boxing training room, there's some pictures on the walls. In one of them, you can see Matt (already as the Boxing Champion, evidenced by his silver gloves) and Andy, both younger and with different hairstyles, about to fight each other. This suggests that Andy tried to beat Matt to become the new Champion, but failed. Also in this picture Matt's shorts are red instead of orange.
- Much like Lucía and Sakura, Matt is in Pro Class only in the sports where he is the Champion. And all of them are Master Miis in Wii Party.
- Defeating Matt in Boxing unlocks the silver gloves. To wear them press the button 1 while the screen becomes black before a Boxing match.
- Matt is the only CPU in Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort that is bald.
- In Wii Music MIDI, Matt plays the marching snare.
- His Japanese name is Matto.
- On the My Miis wiki, you earn his badge for every 500 edits you make on articles.
|Wii Sports / Wii Party|
Abby • Ai • Akira • Alex • Andy • Anna • Ashley • Chris • Daisuke • David • Elisa • Emily • Emma • Eva • Fumiko • Haru • Hayley • Helen • Hiroshi • Jackie • Jake • James • Jessie • Julie • Kathrin • Keiko • Kentaro • Luca • Lucía • Marco • Maria • Martin • Matt • Michael • Mike • Misaki • Miyu • Naomi • Nick • Oscar • Pierre • Rachel • Ren • Rin • Ryan • Saburo • Sakura • Sarah • Shinnosuke • Shouta • Silke • Steph • Steve • Takumi • Tatsuaki • Theo • Tyrone • Víctor • Yoko • Yoshi