Not to be confused with Luca.
|Title||Table Tennis Champion|
|Level|| Swordplay: 461-465
Lucía is one of the worst Tennis rivals and is not okay at 110-120. Her partners are usually Shinnosuke or Martin. In Baseball, she is good at a skill level is around 540. She plays on a team consisting of Ren, Yoshi, Anna, Marco, James, Jake, Mike and Oscar. Lucía plays on the Baseball teams of Rachel, Ashley, Naomi, Haru, Daisuke, Alex, Ai and Yoko. She does not play Boxing.
Lucía is the Table Tennis Champion. Her shots are very well placed and she almost never messes up her hits. She also walks faster than the previous opponents. Her skill in Table Tennis is 1496-1500. Ironically, she's left-handed compared to her being right-handed in Tennis and Baseball. In Basketball, she is medium, and has a team of Fritz and Asami. Her skill here is 476+. In Swordplay, she isn't very good, at only 461+. She is the 9th best PRO in Cycling, coming 9th out of 98.
In Wii Party, Lucía is a Master CPU.
In Wii Music, she has a different hairstyle and favorite color, and is known as Marsha.
- You can earn her badge for making 10 edits on "Female Miis" articles.
- Her Japanese name is Ruchia.
- Her Wii Music name in Japanese is Maasha.
- Lucía seems to get along with Matt, since they have the best friendship rating in Friend Connection from Wii Party and they're both Master Miis.
- Lucía is one of the Miis that wear Black Armor in level 14 of Swordplay Showdown, along with the Boss Ian. She is very defensive and strikes often.
- Lucía appears in every armor in Swordplay Showdown.
- Lucía appears to be going in the opposite way of Elisa: she is terrible at Tennis, but is the Champion in Table Tennis, which is the opposite of Elisa. Coincidentally, They are both right-handed in Tennis and Baseball, but are left-handed in Table Tennis, meaning that they are both ambidextrous.
- She is the best Table Tennis player to wear black armor.
- Yoshi used to be the table tennis champion but Lucia quickly surpassed her.
- Her name in Spanish means Light.
- She tends to be poor at some sports, except Table Tennis, Cycling and Baseball.
- Lucia appears in 13 Swordplay Showdown Stages.
- Her name is Spanish.
|Wii Sports / Wii Party|
Abby • Ai • Akira • Alex • Andy • Anna • Ashley • Chris • Daisuke • David • Elisa • Emily • Emma • Eva • Fumiko • Haru • Hayley • Helen • Hiroshi • Jackie • Jake • James • Jessie • Julie • Kathrin • Keiko • Kentaro • Luca • Lucía • Marco • Maria • Martin • Matt • Michael • Mike • Misaki • Miyu • Naomi • Nick • Oscar • Pierre • Rachel • Ren • Rin • Ryan • Saburo • Sakura • Sarah • Shinnosuke • Shouta • Silke • Steph • Steve • Takumi • Tatsuaki • Theo • Tyrone • Víctor • Yoko • Yoshi