|Title||Swordplay Showdown Fourteenth Boss|
|Favorite Color||Light Green|
|Level|| Basketball: 1095 (PRO)
Table Tennis: 290+
In Swordplay Showdown, Ian is the Boss of Stage 14, Mountain Reverse. He is very defensive and strikes often. In Swordplay, his skill is very low. His level is only 161+.He is one of the first Pros in Basketball, with a skill of 1093. His teammates are Barbara and Oscar. In Table Tennis, Ian's level is 281+. He is not very good, and uses a Hotel Slipper along with Emma, Chika, and Steve. Ian is also the 7th best PRO in Cycling, coming 7th out of 98.
In Wii Party, Ian is a Standard Mii.
- In Table Tennis, rather than an ordinary paddle, Ian uses a hotel slipper ("bup" paddle). He does, however, use a regular paddle if faced against after beating the Table Tennis champion even though he is bad at table tennis.
- His Japanese name is the same as his English name.
- On the My Miis wiki, you earn his badge by making 1 edit on a Wii articles.
- Ian is the 2nd worst Boss in Swordplay Duel/Speed Slice. He is the worst male CPU Boss in Swordplay Duel/Speed Slice. He is however, the best boss in Basketball.
- Miguel, Marco, Takashi, Ian and Steph are the only bosses to use the fat bulky black armor.
- Ian may be related to Steve due to same hair color, facial features, uses a hotel slipper as a paddle and they're both standard miis. Also, both like a Green color.
- You can earn his badge by making 10 edits on Guest Mii articles.
|Wii Sports Resort / Wii Party|
Abe • Alisha • Asami • Barbara • Chika • Cole • Eddy • Eduardo • Fritz • Gabi • Gabriele • George • Giovanna • Greg • Gwen • Hiromasa • Hiromi • Holly • Ian • Marisa • Megan • Mia • Midori • Miguel • Nelly • Pablo • Patrick • Rainer • Sandra • Shinta • Shohei • Siobhán • Sota • Stéphanie • Susana • Takashi • Tommy • Tomoko • Ursula • Vincenzo