|Title||Swordplay Showdown Tenth Boss|
|Level|| Swordplay: 260
Table Tennis: 40
In Swordplay, he is really bad, and his level is 266+. In Swordplay Showdown, Gabriele is the Boss of level 10: Volcano. He is very defensive and strikes often. He is surrounded by 3-hearted fighters like Eva and Abe. It is best if you get to him with 3 hearts. In Basketball, he is a Pro at level 1046+, and he plays with Ursula and Shinta mainly. In Table Tennis, he is the third worst, at level 41+. He is a PRO at Cycling, coming 40th out of 98.
In Wii Party, Gabriele is an Advanced Mii.
- In Wii Music, his name is Enrique, and his favorite color there is bright green.
- Gabriele is the only male CPU from Wii Party to have a dot mouth.
- You earn his badge for making 5 edits on American Miis articles.
- His Wii Music Name in Japanese is Enrike
- He’s Spanish.
- His Japanese name is Gaburiere.
|Wii Sports Resort / Wii Party|
Abe • Alisha • Asami • Barbara • Chika • Cole • Eddy • Eduardo • Fritz • Gabi • Gabriele • George • Giovanna • Greg • Gwen • Hiromasa • Hiromi • Holly • Ian • Marisa • Megan • Mia • Midori • Miguel • Nelly • Pablo • Patrick • Rainer • Sandra • Shinta • Shohei • Siobhán • Sota • Stéphanie • Susana • Takashi • Tommy • Tomoko • Ursula • Vincenzo