Boxing is one of the five games featured in Wii Sports.
The objective of Boxing is to reduce your opponents Hairline meter and get a T.K.O. to win the match. In order to get a T.K.O. the player must weaken the opponent and then knock him/her on the ground. The opponent must stay on the ground for 10 seconds to win the round. The player has 3 rounds to accomplish this.
Gameplay involves holding the Wii Remote and N64 controller like Boxing gloves and thrusting the controllers as if punching an opponent.
How to get Silver glovesEditYou can unlock the silver gloves when you defeat Matt with the normal gloves. Before Boxing you press the 1 Button. And when the Boxing starts you have silver gloves.
- Ryan: 69-80 Really easy
- Takumi: 72-99 really easy
- Marco: 100-129 really easy
- Kentaro: 129-153 easy
- Shinnosuke: 130-160 easy
- Martin: 163-190 easy
- Akira: 199-237 easy
- Steve: 238-258 easy
- Oscar: 258-277 kinda easy
- Chris: 277-289 kinda easy
- Hiroshi: 299-379 kinda normal
- David: 388-466 kinda normal
- Daisuke: 465-490 normal
- James: 499-512 normal
- Andy: 517-533 normal
- Emma: 522-556 kinda hard/hard
- Víctor: 532-559 kinda hard/hard
- Shouta: 561-599 hard
- Kathrin: 601-698 hard
- Luca: 701-749 frustrating
- Nick: 758-799 frustrating
- Tatsuaki: 801-839 frustrating
- Mike: 845-975 very frustrating
- Hayley: (sometimes PRO) 980-1000 very frustrating
- Alex: (sometimes PRO) 980-1000 over frustrating
- Anna: 1000-1037 over frustrating
- Michael: 1039-1088 over frustrating
- Ren: 1088-1109 agitating
- Tyrone: 1109-1145 agitating
- Pierre: 1146-1171 very agitating
- Rachel: 1171-1189 very agitating/screaming
- Theo: 1190-1209 screaming
- Saburo: 1229-1264 screaming
- Sarah: 1264-1288 screaming/very brutal
- Eva: 1284-1339 very brutal
- Yoko: 1339-1370 very brutal
- Jake: 1371-1409 extremely brutal
- Elisa: 1433-1537 extremely brutal
- Matt : 1479-1500 champion
- Try to get a clear shot to the front, then come around the side.
- Move back and forth and when your opponents fist moves in slow motion strike them.
- Dodge when you can so you don't get hit.