Wii Sports Bowling is similar to normal Bowling. The player attempts to knock down 10 pins with a ball. The player has 10 attempts with 2 shots in each. Like Golf, this game is the only way to play against someone in multiplayer. Any of the pre-made Miis from the game, along with any Miis the player has created, are frequently seen in other lanes. Bowling is held in the Bowling Alley. Also in Wii Sports Resort, if the Bowling ball is rolled backwards, the Miis in the seats jump while spinning around then breifly look at the Bowling ball while yelling "Ah!". The max score is 300.
- Up Arrow: Blue/Cyan Ball
- Down Arrow: Green/Lime Ball
- Left Arrow: Pink/Red/Purple Ball
- Right Arrow: Gold/Yellow Ball
Usually, Player One will get the Blue ball, Player Two will get the Pink, Player Three will get the Green, and Player Four will get the Gold. There is a cheat that will give every player a certain colored ball, by holding the corresponding direction on the +Control Pad before the loading screen.
Names of Strikes
2. Double Strike
8. Eight in a row
9. Nine in a row
10. Ten in a row
11. Eleven in a row
- When you pull the Wii remote backwards and let go before swinging it forward, you can surprise the audience in the background by making them spin
- When you go all the way to the edge of the lane and throw hard enough, you will throw the bowling ball into another person's lane, making the audience laugh.
- In Wii Sports, during the "Power Throws" bowling activity on the training menu, there is a way to hit all of the pins for the last few rounds..Go all the way to the edge of the lane to the point where the bowling ball will sit on top of the lane. Then throw it in an angle where it won't fall off. A big explosion will occur and all the pins will fall
- This is also called the "Secret Strike" in Wii Sports Club
- This was shown on Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel, where Alvin and Toby Seville played bowling on Wii Sports. When Alvin tried to swing the Wii-mote, he accidently broke the TV by throwing it.