The objective of the 3-Point Contest is to shoot 25 basketballs with 5 balls in each rack into the basket at the free-throw line in one minute. At the end of each rack is a Striped Ball which is worth double points.
The Pick-Up Game is a 3-on-3 game where the player's objective must score more baskets than the opposing team. Movement is controlled automatically, while the passing is done with the 'A' button and the D-Pad, and the dribbling is handled with motion controls. This is only playable after playing 3 point contest
Your first opponent is Miguel and his team also has Takashi and Anna, while the champion is Tommy and his team also has Eva and Tyrone. To block the attacks from them, simply spam tap the + button so u see when they jump and than simply unpause the game and jump directly. Works almost always. To score wait before you pass if your teammember walks to the back and than walks forwards, pass to him/her and schoot directly. You can wait a little too since your opponent is too far away to block it.
Characters in Pickup GameEdit
- Miguel, Anna and Takashi - Child's Play
- Andy, Megan and Nick - Child's Play
- Cole, Kentaro and Eddy - Pitiful
- Elisa, Jackie and Martin - Pitiful
- Hiromi, Víctor and Mia - Easy
- Gabi, Gwen and Emily - Easy
- Yoko, Julie and Steph - Kinda Average
- Miyu, Fumiko and Mike - Kinda Average
- Holly, Alisha and Daisuke - Average
- Chika, George and Matt - Average
- Fritz, Lucía and Asami - Average
- Vincenzo, Hiroshi and Ryan - Normal
- Sandra, Tomoko and Greg - Normal
- Sakura, Rin and Tatsuaki - Normal
- Rainer, Marco and Marisa -Kinda Good
- Jake, Chris, and Luca - Kinda Good
- Kathrin, Keiko and Giovanna - Good
- Hiromasa, Eduardo and Ai - Good
- Rachel, Michael and Naomi - Difficult
- Shinnosuke, Siobhán and Saburo - Really Difficult
- Maria, Takumi and Sarah - Frustrating
- Shouta, Sota and Ren - Frustrating
- Helen, Stéphanie and Ursula - Frustrating
- Barbara, Gabriele, and Shinta - Really Frustrating
- Ian, Oscar and Emma - Really Frustrating
- Alex, Nelly and Jessie - Really Frustrating
- Akira, Hayley and Silke - Agitating
- Patrick, David - Agitating
- Midori, Yoshi and Steve - Agitating
- Theo, Abby and Pablo -Really Agitating/ Outstanding
- Susana, Shohei and Pierre - Outstanding
- Misaki, Haru - Outstanding
- Abe, Ashley and James - Outstanding
Other Stuff in Pickup Game Edit
If you want to figure out how the skill level works, it works like this.
x = your score, y = opponent's score, and z = your final skill. (Why algebra on a fun page?)
10x + y - 10y = z
Also, if you want to find out who's next to face, you can look at the opponent's teammates. The one on the left (when it's your turn) is the one who is (usually) higher, and the one to your right is (usually) lower.
Hold (2) on the Wii Remote when choosing your player, then release (2) at the loading screen. This unlocks a night game.
Hold (1) on the Wii Remote When choosing your player and don't let go until the game finishes loading. The Release (1). This makes a tent visible when you start a game.
- Every time you restart with the tent cheat, The tent will be a different color.