|Title||Tennis Champion (Wii Sports Club)|
|Level|| Tennis: Level ★10 (Champion)
Boxing: Level ★10
Not to be confused with Barbara (Wii Sports Resort)
Barbara and her sister are the champions of Tennis. They face you when you get to Level ★5. She and her sister earned the title "The Smash Sisters" after defeating the champions of Wii Sports tennis, Elisa and Sarah. You get the Stamp "Beat the Best" once you defeat them, and you unlock a Frying Pan. She is faced randomly after this. In Baseball, Barbara is a team player who appears in the teams of CPUs, and in your team, if there aren't enough Miis in your Mii Maker. In Boxing, Barbara is still amazing at Level ★10.
In Wii Party U, Barbara is a Master Mii.
- The Tennis Champions Alice and Barbara are better then the Wii Sports Tennis Champions Elisa and Sarah, because the Mii near the net is hitting the ball more. That means it is harder.
- Barbara is the only CPU Mii to have a different name in Wii Party U: Elena.
- Barbara and Alice are the only CPU Miis that have a confirmed relation. In this case, Barbara is the younger twin sister of Alice.
- Her Japanese name is Babara.
- Her Wii Party U Name in Japanese is Erena.
- You earn her badge for every 250 articles you add to categories.